Thursday, October 13, 2005

Behind These Lens

I just realized that I still have a long way to go in order to be tagged as a “good photographer”. My bro asked me if I can take his prenup shots in intramuros with Rea (his wife-to-be) and I froze. I may take a lot of pictures on places and things that are not moving, weddings and events that I cover usually for my own gratification but may have no use for other people.

This time, it’s gonna be complicated. With an ordinary digital cam on my hand, I will be thinking of an extraordinary gifted person (
John Mateos Ong) and what he is thinking everytime his camera clicks. Prenup photo shoot?!? Pressure pressure.

-------------------

(Going) Home Alone

I am starting to be afraid going home since my last two encounters with white vehicles. Last night, I was slowly driving inside the village singing my heart out to a Spongecola song when I noticed that a vehicle behind me is keeping with my pace. Of course I wondered why the heck this car wouldn’t dare over take mine. I was nearing our street and it would be a bad idea to let them follow me up to our house so I slowed down a little more and kept right. It’s a sign to us drivers that we are letting you overtake us (and yes, I am aware that you are following me eversince I entered the village). So the car went ahead and that’s the time I noticed that it doesn’t have a plate number. Well well well…

-------------------

"For a while, to love is all we can do..."

I’ve a friend with a budding non-platonic relationship. Kilig stage. Ayos yan. But the other party is always out of the country. And so I remember when I was at the same plight. What the heck are you going to do with all your money and with all those beautiful places when you always end up wanting to be just beside that someone special? Dang. That’s why I’m getting married (opps first official announcement ko pala ‘to sa blog ko hehe). Yup, I’m getting married. So that anywhere I go, my other half will be wherever he is, and his other half will always be with me. And then I can sleep better every night because he is officially and with God’s grace finally be mine.

-------------------

Right Turns

Yesterday, a stranger asked me how much I bought the vehicle I was driving (he saw me while I was parking a van ng paatras). I don’t know the answer actually so I said “Di ko po alam eh”. Then he added “Ang galing mo mag-park, perfect mo nakuha sa isang atrasan.” Hehe this guy may or may not know anything and everything about driving but the point is... he made my day :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Behind These Lens
Dang!! The realization of your dream na yan chui. First test!.. Go for Prosumer camera na kasi Go! Go! Go!



"For a while, to love is all we can do..."
Sometimes, the assurance of she's/he's mine ain't enough.


(Going) Home Alone
Ingat lang po. marami na tlagang car thieves ngayon.
http://www.philstar.com/philstar/NEWS200510136310.htm

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes, the assurance of she's/he's mine ain't enough."

Probably yes, but at least it's a start.

Anonymous said...

Marriage is not a ritual or an end.
It is a long, intricate,
intimate dance together
and nothing matters more
than your own sense of balance
and your choice of partner.


Best wishes and Congratulations to You and En! big hug.=)

Anonymous said...

ang aga ng greeting mo nunu pero tnx a lot *hugz bak*

Anonymous said...

pots yong white car na yan ba is yon pa rin yong unang na kwento mo sa kin? doble ingat -ingat ha, kung may magawa lang sana ako na pwede kong itulong sayo...anyway,m prayers ang best na maiioffer ko and that you'll be home safe always..mwah

Anonymous said...

Be vigilant at night.
Dont go home alone! apols

_emanon_ said...

wag ka muna magdala ng sasakyan... ako bahala sayo sa pag uwi mo ;)

_emanon_ said...

that’s why I’m getting married (opps first official announcement ko pala ‘to sa blog ko hehe). Yup, I’m getting married. So that anywhere I go, my other half will be wherever he is, and his other half will always be with me. And then I can sleep better every night because he is officially and with God’s grace finally be mine.

potpot pede bang ilagay sa VOW to? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

gaya-gaya :P gumawa ka ng sarili mo hmf!

apple said...

wow, getting married kn din.
goodluck sa preps! and op kors, sa married life soon. =)