Sunday, March 20, 2005

Adik Sa'yo

I'm starting to be weight-conscious. No, not the way normal people is. I'm the other version. I'm continously dropping weight... and ím not even drug-addict!

The first thing that would come to eveyone's mind is that I may have eating disorder. My snack buddies can come to my rescue. If there's no way I could get away from my computer, there's always stack of foods in and around my desk. No, I refuse this to be the reason.

I hear you say "What about vitamins?" I have a bottle of Clusivol and Revicon. Also in my desk. What else is on my desk, you may ask? I have my slyvester mug, a starbucks tumbler, 2 tissueholders, 2 pens, 2 calendars, 2 magnets, picture frame, 2 cellphones, and a hua ze lei pic. (Susme! bat dala-dalawa ang gamit sa desk ko?! Ngayon ko lang 'to napansin pramis.)

I can't be losing sleep over this, no I can't... sabi nga ng Lifehouse. Ayon...sakto. My sleeping time lately is past 12am. Kasalanan 'to ni Cholo at Jodie. Langit ka at lupa ako. Kelangan ko nang magbagong-buhay. Puyat/Payat. Sawa na ako. 82 lbs? Lord, kahit 100 lbs lang po. Matahimik lang si Jam at RB. Pleeease *insert pa-cute smiley here*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayo na lang taba ko...kse ako naman kahit anong gawin ko im continously adding weight :(

am gonna be yobabs again...bow!

blue_palito said...

hehehe sis matagal na nating gusto magsalinan ng taba e. nde nga nangyayari. haaaay.

_emanon_ said...

oplan pataba!! oplan tulog ngayon holyweek..

cherr..

ikaw oplan papayat bwahahah